[vtkusers] ALT key

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Wed May 19 05:54:22 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Rodrigo Valiña Gutiérrez <
rodrigo.valina at usc.es> wrote:

> I can not use this combination.
>
> Control + Shift + LeftMouseButton + MouseMove does zoom and sets
> ControlKey and ShiftKey to 1.

Zoom is also accomplished with the right mouse button.

Its a duplicate binding and hence you can override it in your interactor
style.

> I was looking for a way to distinguish two cases in regular
> interaction with LeftMouseButton (rotating): one with the key and one
> without it.
>
> That is because I used LeftMouseButton to pick, select and hilight
> parts of the object, and now I want some way of rotating the object
> without modifying the selection.

I would use GUI indicating states, or a pop-up GUI context menu, unless you
want a bunch of  confused users.