[vtkusers] ALT key

Rodrigo Valiña Gutiérrez rodrigo.valina at usc.es
Wed May 19 05:47:09 EDT 2010

I can not use this combination.

Control + Shift + LeftMouseButton + MouseMove does zoom and sets
ControlKey and ShiftKey to 1.

I was looking for a way to distinguish two cases in regular
interaction with LeftMouseButton (rotating): one with the key and one
without it.

That is because I used LeftMouseButton to pick, select and hilight
parts of the object, and now I want some way of rotating the object
without modifying the selection.