[vtkusers] Update implicitPlaneWidget2 during Callback

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Mar 29 05:21:13 EDT 2010

May I post this question again?

The situation is still the same!
The implicitPlaneWidget is linked to a cutting plane and I am
manipulating the plane widget with a key-press.
The manipulation (changing plane normal and origin) works fine, but the
cutting plane is only updated if you do a mouseover!

I would like to have the actual cutting plane updated as well!

Any ideas?