[vtkusers] vtkCamera and my calibrated camera

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Wed Mar 24 07:44:55 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I mananed to compute the camera parameters after a camera calibration function getting position, target and upvector.
now, everyrendering has a default camera and a starting default position. If I don't move the camera (because of the interactor) and replace its paraemters with the computed ones, everything looks fine.
But if by chance I move the camera(by pressing R for reset for example) and then a replace again my paramenters .... the position looks utterly different.

anybody can help?

Thanks
Giancarlo