[vtkusers] Update implicitPlaneWidget2 during Callback

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Mar 24 06:00:30 EDT 2010

Hello World.

There is still one unresolved problem I'm facing.

I'm manipulating an implicitPlaneWidget (which is visualizing a cutting
plane) during a callback function.
The plane is changing it's normal and origin during the callback and it
works fine!

The problem is that these changes only appear on the screen if I move
over the widget with the mouse.
What I want to do is that alle changes (to the plane widget and the
connected cutting plane) are updated from within the callback function.

Was the clear? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.
Sebastian