[vtkusers] x64 with Cmake2.8.1 for VC2010Express + Windows7.1SDK

Brian Webb webbbn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:22:21 EDT 2010

The latest version in git appears to be the same as what I already
have installed, which can be found here:

http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.8/CMakeVS10FindMake.cmake

This is the git link that I found:

http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=blob_plain;f=Modules/CMakeVS10FindMake.cmake;hb=HEAD

Is that the version that you're referring to?