[vtkusers] x64 with Cmake2.8.1 for VC2010Express + Windows7.1SDK

Brian Webb webbbn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:58:22 EDT 2010

Just to add a bit of information...

I believe the problem has something to do with LIB not being set
correctly during configuration.  I know it's setup correctly in my
shell when I start cmake, so it appears that cmake is resetting the
environment (incorrectly).  I set my environment by running
"vcvarsall.bat amd64" from the VC2010 directory.  Does cmake do
something different?

cmake also appears to be using link.exe from the bin/x86_amd64
directory, which is not in my path (I have bin/amd64 in my path).

Brian