[vtkusers] x64 with Cmake2.8.1 for VC2010Express + Windows7.1SDK

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Jun 6 13:10:08 EDT 2010

You need to download a specific file from the development version of
cmake not the readily downloadable version on the website and place
that in your already installed version of cmake. Then cmake should work.

-----
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio