[vtkusers] vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction: AIP?

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Jun 3 09:44:55 EDT 2010

No we don't have a mean (or xray) function. It should be relatively
straightforward for you to take vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction and modify it to
create a vtkVolumeRayCastMeanFunction . If you do succeed, please feel fee
to contribute it back to the VTK Journal (
http://www.midasjournal.org/?journal=35) . In fact somebody posted the mean
function, (see xray function) on the vtkusers list a while ago :

http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2009-October/103367.html

--
karthik