[vtkusers] vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction: AIP?

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:07:04 EDT 2010

I have a basic doubt on this compositing function.

What this function actually does? Let's say I have a imagedata , now I trace
the ray from 0 degree through it. Does it accumulates the scalar values
along the ray, or as it traverses the image does it keep reducing some other
parameters??

Here is an example, let's say the ray passe through the diagonal, 1,4,6.
What it does actually?

1   2   3
3   4   5
0   3   6