[vtkusers] How can I apply this please

Ali Habib ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 02:02:02 EDT 2010

Dear Jerome

I didn't write a code ,I'm new to VTK and I tried hard to apply the cutting
tool , so could you please help me in the following:

- apply cutting tool to the 3D reconstruction of the bone to remove a bone
segment
- connect the bone edges to each other after removal of the segment
- how to apply the deformation to the vtkimagedata (the source of the bone
structure)  such that any change in the bone will be reflected to  the soft
tissue , the attached photo may give more details about what  Iwant to do

Best regards