[vtkusers] How can I apply this please

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:41:25 EDT 2010

Hi Ali,

If you are talking about this request :
   http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2010-May/109397.html
It is quite hard to understand (for me, at least). Please give more
precision about your problem: is this a runtime error, a compilation
error, an unexpected behaviour of a filter, did you already write codes,...?

Maybe your problem is not an easy one, and that existing VTK filters won't
be able to handle this. Did you think about writing your own filter? There is
a lot of documentation on the VTK website, I am sure you will find all need
for that.

Regards,
Jerome