[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget2 & Disabling Rotation

Shashwath T.R. trshash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 03:07:17 EDT 2010

Hi Imran,

This is something that I'd like to have, too, and is definitely
unimplemented. In vtkBoxWidget2, the ivars are never used, except in the
PrintSelf method and in the constructor.

In fact, I don't think it's of any use having those ivars there in the first
place; the required code is in vtkBoxRepresentation, so it may make more
sense to have these in the representation.

Regards,
Shash