[vtkusers] create vtkImageaData from a CT or MR Serie with diferrent spacing

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:01:04 EST 2010

Oh, I understand now.  No, vtkImageData does not allow different
slices to have different spacings.

The simplest solution is to read the first 50 slices and the last 50
slices with different readers.  Then, you can resample the 2mm slices
to 1mm with vtkImageReslice.  Then, since all slices are now 1mm, you
can use vtkImageAppend to put them together again.

  David