[vtkusers] two scalars for a single unstructured grid??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Feb 16 06:06:52 EST 2010

 Hello, Is it possible to use two scalars for a single unstructured grid.?? Actually, to display vectors I am computing scale factor for each point and storing in a data array and i set this array as a scalar for unstructured grid:uGrid>SetScalar(vecvalues);and i set this grid to glyph objectglyph>SetInput(uGrid);and say,glyph>SetScaleModeToScaleByScalar();BY doing so, i get the desired output.. But when i want to display colored vectors, then i need to replace this scalar data array with color data array.. So my question is, by re[placing, will my scale factor data array be affected?? If so is there any technique, where in i can attach more than one data array as a scalar to unstructured grid..?Thanks