[vtkusers] create vtkImageaData from a CT or MR Serie with diferrent spacing

Martin Schmitz meindatenlaufwerk at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:50:47 EST 2010

hallo David,

thank you for the answer,
the distance between x-y is the same, the slice thickness can be different.
In some series for example the first 50 files have a thickness of 1mm, the
next 50 files a thickness of 2mm.
Now I want to use VtkImageImageReslice to show the MPR viewes, must the data
in VtkImageData have the same thickness???
or i have to calculate a new spacing for the serie which contains files with
different thickness???

thank you
Martin