[vtkusers] Open source 3D medical imaging reconstruction software

Tatiana Al-Chueyr tatiana.alchueyr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:38:51 EST 2010

Dear John,

We just fixed the bug in the Windows 64b installer of InVesalius...
Thanks a lot for reporting it!
http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius/browser/releases/invesalius3/win64/invesalius-3.0.0-b1-amd64.exe?format=raw

All VTK users are welcome to report bugs and help on InVesalius
developement... For future discussions, please, contact invesalius
<at> cti.gov.br

Best regards,

Tatiana

--