[vtkusers] Open source 3D medical imaging reconstruction software

Tatiana Al-Chueyr tatiana.alchueyr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:21:31 EST 2010

Dear John,

Answer is inlined...

On 7 February 2010 20:50, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> I tried the 64 bit executable on xp64 and the splash screen popped up
> went away then that is it no window or anything. I will try it on a
> win7 system now.

Thanks for reporting this...! Please, could you provide us some more
details, e.g.  your win xp 64b language? Also, send to me the log, if
any:

C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\.invesalius\logs\stderr.log
Changing <USER> by your username.

After the splash, a language choice dialog should have been shown. As
this didn't occur, probably it is because you use win xp in a language
we didn't test.

I've just created a ticket for this bug in our Trac:
http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius/ticket/178

Regarding the tests we've done, InVesalius should work on win7 64
(tested in English and Portuguese versions). Please, report any other
bugs...!

Finally, I suggest we continue this discussion in private, as it is
off topic to general VTK users... ;)

> John

Regards,

-