[vtkusers] rescaling glyphs..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Mon Feb 8 00:58:42 EST 2010

Hello,I have to scale my vector arrows (glyphs) in such a way that when it is zoomed in, the arrow size must become small and as I zoom out, it should grow up.. As my senior instructed me here,http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2010January/105915.htmlI tried my best and did this..classvtkMyCallback : public vtkCommand{public: staticvtkMyCallback *New(){ return new vtkMyCallback; }virtual void Execute(vtkObject *callee, unsigned long, void *) {vtkRenderer *renderer =reinterpretcast(callee);computeSomething(renderer>GetActiveCamera()>GetPosition(),renderer); }};Here is a code for computeSomething()computeSomething(const double position[3], vtkRenderer *renderer){doublevp[4];renderer>GetViewPort(vp);cout