[vtkusers] Displaying graphs side by side

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Aug 18 13:37:56 EDT 2010

On Tuesday, August 17, 2010 07:28:34 pm David Doria wrote:

> Beautiful! That worked perfectly. Can you push it to VTK HEAD?

Not really.  I did take another pass through to make it a better patch.
But a few tests break that rely on a 1 view per window design.

If someone wants to work some more on it, I could pass on my improved patch,
and more work could be done on vtkGeoView.cxx to make it work with that patch.

An alternative, if you're simply after side by side, is to use a GUI toolkit
and create two render windows.

Clint