[vtkusers] GUI integration

nclemeur nclemeur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 06:58:16 EDT 2010

> I know you said you're familiar with Java and wxWidgets, but another
> possibility is Qt with c++. There are a few examples to get you going
> here:

Yes, thank you for the hint. It looks like the Qt options is quite popular.
But it is not really an option for me. I would really appreciate some
comments from people using the java and/or python wrapping (or maybe from
people that I have stopped used these wrapper?). Are these wrappers working
well enough for a relatively simple useage? Anything to stay away from? Any
good reason to choose python rather than java (other than language
preferences) or even C++ with wxWidgets?

I am pretty sure there would be quite a lot of people interested by this
topic, so please don't hesitate to comment, even if is simply to say "it is
(not) working".

Cheers

Nicolas