[vtkusers] GUI integration

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 16:17:56 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Darshan Pai <darshanpai at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been using KWWidgets lately . Though not a lot of documentation
> available it is easy to learn and is well integrated with VTK.
>
> Besides QT is really easy to use and can be learnt quickly . Has some
> quirks though which can be really frustrating sometimes . MFC was my GUI of
> choice until recently . Very stable compared to other GUIs but has a
> learning curve .
>
> Regards
> Darshan

When I started looking at kwWidgets and had some questions, someone from
Kitware stated that they are switching everything to Qt so kwWidgets has
kind of achieved a "legacy" status. Because of this I wouldn't recommend
spending too much time learning kwWidgets, but rather stick with the "big
guy" of GUIs and learn Qt.

David