[vtkusers] GUI integration

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:32:42 EDT 2010

I have been using KWWidgets lately . Though not a lot of documentation
available it is easy to learn and is well integrated with VTK.

Besides QT is really easy to use and can be learnt quickly . Has some quirks
though which can be really frustrating sometimes . MFC was my GUI of choice
until recently . Very stable compared to other GUIs but has a learning curve
.

Regards
Darshan

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>