[vtkusers] vtk equivalent for ParaView's Tetraheralize filter? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mark, Eric (Civ, ARL/CISD) emark at arl.army.mil
Tue Sep 29 17:48:49 EDT 2009

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi David,

Thanks for the pointer to find the actual filter.  I had searched for
tetrahedra in the Paraview source and didn't find anything.
I was actually using the vtkDataSetTriangleFilter as the input to the
Delaunay3D filter since the DataSetTriangleFilter was producing triangles as
output and I needed tets.  It turns out that I had a geometryFilter before
the DataSetTriangleFilter so the output was only 2D. Taking out the geometry
filter did the trick.

Your pointer was the ticket to the solution.

Thanks again,

Eric