[vtkusers] vtk equivalent for ParaView's Tetraheralize filter?

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 29 16:50:56 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

If you look in Servers/ServerManager/Resources/filters.xml, you'll see
the name of the ParaView filter (Tetrahedralize) as a SourceProxy
label attribute and the name of the class implementing the filter
(vtkDataSetTriangleFilter) as the class attribute of the same
SourceProxy entry. The vtkDataSetTriangleFilter can be found in VTK/
Graphics/vtkDataSetTriangleFilter.h .

	David