[vtkusers] vtk equivalent for ParaView's Tetraheralize filter?

Eric Mark (CISD/CIV) emark at arl.army.mil
Tue Sep 29 15:50:27 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I'm attempting to convert an unstructured grid to a tetrahedral mesh and
have been trying to use the Delauney3D filter but the results are not
what I expected.  I've tried adjusting the Tolerance and Offset
parameters but it still seems to be connecting points that it shouldn't.

If I read the dataset into ParaView and use the Tetrahedralize filter it
seems to give me exactly what I want.  Is there an equivalent filter or
combination of filters in vtk that I can use?  I've looked through the
class list but I don't see anything that appears to operate on the whole
dataset and generate tets.  Does anyone know of an equivalent?

Thanks,

Eric