[vtkusers] Multi Touch input in VTK?

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 10:49:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

I don't think VTK haves a support in multi touch. To do this, have
some issues coming from the multi platform approach. For example, I
don 't know a support for multi touch in X11, which are used by a lot
of UN*X platforms. Then, I think this support doesn't exist yet and
will not coming soon.

Regards,

Wagner