[vtkusers] Multi Touch input in VTK?

bkchng bkchng at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 03:24:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm a new user of VTK, currently experimenting with the use of it to develop
a 3D model viewer that is able to take in multi touch input from CCV,
through the TUIO client TUIO CPP.

Has anyone managed to make VTK accept input from multiple points? e.g. for
multi touch, you can use 2 fingers to either zoom in or rotate an object,
whereas currently the VTKRenderWindowInteractor only takes in
mouse/trackball/joystick input. I'm not too familiar with VTK so I was
hoping someone could start me off somewhere.

Thanks so much for reading!