[vtkusers] OffScreen and blank window

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue May 26 14:08:53 EDT 2009

Ok, that needed fixed for other reasons, and makes a difference if
hardware offscreen is attempted but not supported.
Apparently, hardware offscreen creates the window and leaves it.
Doesn't seem like offscreen to me :)

You'll have to ask Kitware why they create/leave the window for offscreen.
On the Mac, I thought offscreen simply worked by creating a window and
use that as the rendering target, but never show it.

Clint