[vtkusers] OffScreen and blank window

ABE Hiroshi habe36 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:30:15 EDT 2009

Dear Clinton and all,

Thank you for your suggestion, Clinton.

I put the lines in vtkCarbonRenderWindow and saw what happened.
Pop-up problem was still remained. May I understand your fix is for
remaining window problem?
If so I cannot see the effect of the fix because I haven't any code
with the problem so far.

Regarding a call, DisposeWindow, I found it is called in
vtkCarbonRenderWindow::Finalize(void)
So I'm afraid it is not necessary in DestroyWindow.

Regards,
ABE Hiroshi
  from Tokorozawa, JAPAN