[vtkusers] 答复: VTK Designer 2.7 - Released

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:28:36 EDT 2009

Hi Kiran,

I just downloaded the source code and tried to compile on Linux Debian
following your instructions.

The compilation went well unless it got to the point where a linker
comes to play.
Then I got a lot of errors like below.

**********

/mnt/Public/BULIDS_Root/Lenny/VTKDesigner_271/VTK5/bin//libvtkGraphics.so:
undefined reference to `vtk_v_quad_condition'
/mnt/Public/BULIDS_Root/Lenny/VTKDesigner_271/VTK5/bin//libvtkHybrid.so:
undefined reference to `ex_get_num_map'
/mnt/Public/BULIDS_Root/Lenny/VTKDesigner_271/VTK5/bin//libvtkHybrid.so:
undefined reference to `vtksys::SystemTools::StringStartsWith(char
const*, char const*)'
/mnt/Public/BULIDS_Root/Lenny/VTKDesigner_271/VTK5/bin//libvtkIO.so:
undefined reference to `vtk_expat_XML_GetCurrentByteIndex'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [../../bin/VTKDViewer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/Public/BULIDS_Root/Lenny/VTKDesigner_271/Tools/VTKDViewer'
make[1]: *** [sub-VTKDViewer-make_default-ordered] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/mnt/Public/BULIDS_Root/Lenny/VTKDesigner_271/Tools'
make: *** [sub-Tools-make_default-ordered] Error 2
root at debian-alex: /VTKDesigner_271#

********

Any comments on that?

Thanks,