[vtkusers] 答复: VTK Designer 2.7 - Released

Prashanth Udupa prashanth.udupa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:05:38 EDT 2009

Hi Alex,

What version of VTK are you using? We use VTK 5.3.0.

We don't have a Debian setup with us, but we have compiled
VTKDesigner2 on Ubuntu 8.04 and it seems to compile and work fine on
it.

The VTKDViewerAx project isn't supposed to compile on Linux!. QMake
should be ignoring it. Anyways, to get around that problem you can
edit Tools/Tools.pro and replace its contents with just the following

TEMPLATE    = subdirs
CONFIG     += ordered
TARGET      = VTKD2_Tools
SUBDIRS     = VNFComponentGen ComponentGen VisNodeGen

Hope this helps.

/ Prashanth