[vtkusers] 答复: VTK Designer 2.7 - Released

Kiran T. N kiran.tn at vcreatelogic.com
Thu Mar 12 03:03:04 EDT 2009

Thanks Henry,

Apparently, VTK Designer being a free software and open source, we are not aware of a oil and gas use cases available at the moment.

Please let me know if there is anything specific you want to achieve, I would be glad to assist.

Regards

Kiran

PS :If there is any VTK Designer users in O&G domain, I would love to
hear your feedback.

henryfan wrote:
> Very good job! Do you some instance of oil and gas ?
>
> Henry Fan

Kiran T.N. | Manager-Business Development
VCreate Logic Private Limited
#177, 5th Cross, 50 Feet Road, BSK III Stage, Bangalore - 560 085, INDIA.
Phone : +91 80 2675 6415 | Fax 080 2674 1344
Handheld : + 91 98800 80045 | http://www.vcreatelogic.com