[vtkusers] Problem with java and vtk

Carl Trapani carl at skytopsoftware.com
Fri Jul 17 13:41:48 EDT 2009

It may be that the jawt.dll (<JDKInstall>\jre\bin for JDK installation)
is not in your runtime path. The way jawt.dll gets into your path is
mysterious to me. You can put it there using Eclipse runtime
configuraiton or setting it permantly in your PATH variable (I don't
like that), but sometimes I think the JVM sets it, specifically if you
double click a jar file.

Hope that helps,
Carl