[vtkusers] [vtk] problem with running examples

Kagiso Mabusela kagiso.s at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 06:02:59 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have to update the vtk that was used in the software i'm working with so i
downloaded ver 5.4.2,
I had libraries installed. the problem is that when i try to run the
examples on code gear rad studio 2009, I get the following message:
"The application failed to start because STLPMT45.DLL was not found", is
this dll required by the vtk? and where can i find it?
If i run the same example on Rad studio 2007, I get an access violation
error...
is this a simple case of a missing dll or is there something else i'm
missing or doing wron here?
Regards,
Kagiso