[vtkusers] Problem by use of several functions

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jul 8 11:36:19 EDT 2009

Your "manipulate" question was already answered in this thread:
http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2009-July/101676.html

You ask:
"What do i wrong?"

We do not know because you do not send us your code.

Jerome was nice enough to send you code that he claims works. Does it work
for you?

Please do not ask the same question over and over again on this mailing
list. We cannot tell you what's wrong with your code if you do not send it
to us...