[vtkusers] vtkProcrustesAlignmentFilter in Rigid Body mode

Thomas Hack hack at bonn.edu
Mon Jul 6 07:29:18 EDT 2009

Hi!

I've got a question concerning vtkProcrustesAlignmentFilter (vtkPAF). I
want to use it for two sets of landmarks (same number of landmarks and
same sequence). I want to register them into the same coordinatesystem
using a rigid body transformation. My question now is, how do i get the
correspondig transformation matrix? GetLandmarkTransform() gives me a
very strange martix, which does for sure not the right transformation.
The result of the vtkPAF looks correct to me, but i need the
transformation matrix, because i want to register two volumes on base of
the landmarks.

Does anyone has an idea?
Thanks,

Tom