[vtkusers] vtkProbFilter examples please

gregthom gregthom99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 15:06:37 EST 2009

After reading around the list, it seems vtkprobefilter can only do one type
of interpolation . Besides, it seems I need to convert my points into a data
type with CELL format.
That means I am now concentrating on looking into vtkImageReslice to do my
job ? ie given a vtkImageData , obtain the scalar value of any given general
xi,yi,zi points .. has some one done this before ? or should interpolation
be done out of VTK ?