[vtkusers] Wrong way of handing a time-dependent dataset? Memory leaks...

Alessandro A. Bellina bellina at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 16 16:36:43 EST 2009

Hi,
I tried installing VTK 5.2 but I got this error (same error I got before)

I checked it out from CVS

CMake Error at /Applications/CMake
2.6-2.app/Contents/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/TestBigEndian.cmake:31
(MESSAGE):
  no suitable type found
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMake/CMakeBackwardCompatibilityC.cmake:31 (TEST_BIG_ENDIAN)
  CMakeLists.txt:365 (INCLUDE)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alessandro