[vtkusers] Wrong way of handing a time-dependent dataset? Memory leaks...

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Feb 16 20:56:11 EST 2009

I would say post the CMakeError.log to the list to see what may be
going wrong. Or just look through that log file and see if something
odd pops out at you.

Lots and Lots of people compile VTK CVS nightly on OS X 10.5. Intel 32
bit systems and are not having any issues.

Are you starting from a clean build directory each time?
Do you have any environment variables that are automatically set that
might be interfering with the compilation?

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net