[vtkusers] Wrong way of handing a time-dependent dataset? Memory leaks...

Alessandro A. Bellina bellina at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 14 16:44:04 EST 2009

Thanks. I did find that using Delete worked. I was missing one delete
for the probeFilter....

I tried installing 5.2 a little while back and I kept on getting a
cmake endinanness error. I will try again when I get a chance and let
you know what I find. I would like to use temporal datasets (something
I understand now comes in 5.2).

Thanks,

Alessandro

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:
> On 2/14/09 9:32 AM, Alessandro A. Bellina said:
>
>>MacOS Intel Based
>>VTK 5.0.3
>>I don't have 5.2 because I get endianness errors while trying to compile.
>
> I agree with Mike, you should figure this out.  There were several Mac-
> related improvements between 5.0 and 5.2, I would definitely recommend
> using the newest version.
>
> --

Alessandro A. Bellina

Graduate Student