[vtkusers] Why is the image red?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:58:35 EST 2009

The class vtkImageMapToColors can apply a lookup table to a whole
image.  As for vtkTexture, it has a set of rules that control when it
applies a lookup table, just like vtkMapper does.  Really, vtkTexture
is, itself, very much like a mapper.  The rules for how vtkTexture
maps the input data into something that can be used by the hardware
are described in the class documentation.

   David