[vtkusers] Why is the image red?

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:53:24 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Jérôme <jerome.velut at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Isn't it the default lookup table? 0 (red) to 1 (blue) (with 0.5 is green)?
>
> Jerome

Why would it use a lookup table? I am providing it with an image, no?
How would you make it just use the colors that are in the ImageData as
it does when you read an image from a jpeg file?

If I do need to use a color lookup table (which hopefully I don't) -
the only way I know how to use it is for a single value at a time
(http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Color_Lookup_Table). Is there a way to
apply it to a whole image or to the texture mapper or something?

Thanks,

David