[vtkusers] Any existing VTK code for example image in ITK

Xi LIANG liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:46:29 EST 2009

Dear David,
Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried Examples/ImageProcessing/Python/ImageSlicing.cxx, and I assume I have to slice the 3D image to 2D slices files . eg. brain.1 brain.2...
Then I tried on Paraview, however, I still cannot manage to visualize the example images. I provide the head file information and the property parameters I used in Paraview in the end.
Finally and finally, I manage to visualize the image by 3D Slicer, and I need to work a little bit hard to visualizing the deformation here. Any suggestion about this?

The followings are head file informationsNDims = 3DimSize = 181 217 180ElementType = MET_UCHARElementSpacing = 1.0 1.0 1.0ElementByteOrderMSB = FalseElementDataFile = brainweb1e1a10f20.raw

The following are the parameters I used int he property tab. (Kitware ParaView 3.6.1)File Prefix: dir/brainweb1e1a10f20.rawFile Pattern: %s    <---- I am not sure whether this is correctData Scalar Type: unsigned charData Byte Order: LittleEndian File Dimensionality: 3Data Origin: 0 0 0Data Spacing: 1 1 1Data Extent 0 180 0 216 0 179  <----- I deduct one from the DimSizeNumber of Scalar Components: 1Scalar Array Name: ImageFile  <-----Not sure about thisFile Lower Left (ticked)
Then or others are by default

Xi Liang

梁茜