[vtkusers] Any existing VTK code for example image in ITK

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:55:08 EST 2009

2009/12/6 Xi LIANG <liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com>:
> Dear David,
> Thank you for your suggestion. I have
> tried Examples/ImageProcessing/Python/ImageSlicing.cxx, and I assume I have
> to slice the 3D image to 2D slices files . eg. brain.1 brain.2...

No, no!  I just happens that the example VTK data is stored in slices.
 Internally, VTK always stores images as 3D volumes.  It is trivial to
change the reader in that example so that it reads a 3D volume instead
of slices.  I can't answer your questions about ParaView or Slicer,
though, hopefully someone else will have the answers.

   David