[vtkusers] vtk installation

salih halil sonmez salihhalilsonmez at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:15:18 EDT 2009

I think there is a misunderstanding. I dont select tython in cmake. but
after  pushing configration button, cmake writes   "Could NOT find
PythonInterp (missing: PYTHON_EXECUTABLE)

Configuring done
" in the blank below. Than I push the generate button. but my headers and
lib files do not form. and I dont understan why.I want to use vtk with
microsoft studio.  I send my cmake screen with email. you can see which
option that I select. (shared library and build exaple that I select).
thanks for replayin and helps..