[vtkusers] vtk installation

Helvin Lui helvinlui at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:14:27 EDT 2009

You are using vtk with microsoft visual studio, so I assume you are coding
in C++?
Anyway, I'm not sure, as I am a beginner myself. But I would recommend
trying it out again. Try Cmake all over again, but take all the default
values, and don't change anything. (don't tick the BUILD_EXAMPLES or
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS).