[vtkusers] VTK 5.0 TCL Wrapping

Jorge Ballesteros jballesterosruiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:28:54 EDT 2009

Hi All!

I am working on a VTK based application using the last version of VTK
(v5.4). I have managed to make a clean compilation on C++ and everything is
working fine. The next step will be wrapping the classes on tcl. I have been
reading about it and the way to do it is by using the VTK_WRAP_TCL command
in the CMakelist:

VTK_WRAP_TCL (${KIT}TCL LIBRARY_TCL_SRCS ${LIBRARY_SRCS})
ADD_LIBRARY (${KIT}TCL SHARED ${LIBRARY_TCL_SRCS} ${LIBRARY_SRCS})

I am working with the last version of cmake (v2.6), in which this command
VTK_WRAP_TCL is not present. I would like to know how to wrap vtk classes
without using this command.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge.