[vtkusers] help for graduating project

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 06:15:15 EDT 2009

Hi Neşe,

2009/4/3 nese erden <erden_nese_ at hotmail.com>:
> Dear mr Malaterre,
> We are graduate students in Istanbul Technical University- Computer
> engineering(in Turkey). We have a graduating project about 3D Visualization
> with VTK. We are supposed to use Dicom data sets for project. But we could
> not read dicom data. We will be very pleased if you can help us and send an
> example code that can read dicom data. The test examples available on web
> can not be compiled. Even the test example on
> "http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkDICOMImageReader.html" can not
> be compiled. We are very new in VTK and not have enough knowledge. So, it
> will be very helpfull for us if you can send a compiled example. We will be
> waiting for your reply.Thank you for your attention.

Send to this mailing list:
1. The compilation error you are getting
2. The VTK version you are using
3. The compiler + OS version you are using.

See VTK FAQ for a general presentation on how to describe problems on
a mailing list:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ#How_should_I_ask_questions_on_the_mailing_lists.3F

Thanks,
--