[vtkusers] How to show a 2d slice of ana analyze Image?

Jihan Zoghbi jihanzoghbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:06:12 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I have a set of Analyze Image. I used ITK to read the .hdr file and it got
all right. I export this image to vtk, I'm facing a great problem to display
a 2D Slice. I already checked the header data like: Spacing, Extent, Origin
..and everything is ok! I 'm using unsigned short as a pixel type. I used
the vtkExtractVOI to extract a  2D slice,  but when I try to visualize it, i
got a total different image. Could anybody help me?

Regards
--
Jihan Zoghbi